Haag-Streit USA Protects Your Privacy
- To improve the content and technical performance of the web site. Most of this information is gathered through statistics and only analyzed in agregate.
- To provide you with additional information about products and services should you request them.
- To personalize the presentation of the web site for your convenience.
Whenever the purpose is to store any information for future use, you will always be told of the specific use, and you may decline or unsubscribe in future as outlined above.
Please contact Bill Abramovitz, Site Coordinator, if you have any questions, suggestions or comments regarding this policy.
Types of Information Requested
To respond to customer queries or requests, forms on the site will ask for basic contact information, such as name, email address, street address, name of company and/or zip code.
Some forms will enable the user to obtain additional marketing information from Haag-Streit USA, such as requests for new product information, online support or a newsletter subscription.
This site does not process credit card payments or request any financial information.
Confidentiality of Information
Information requested by this site will note be sold, brokered or distributed to any entity outside of Haag-Streit USA and its marketing partner.
Technical Information Logged
The following information is captured by our server and used to refine content, technical performance, and to determine user preferences as an aggregate:
- Browser Type
- Time and date of visit
- Referring URL
- Pages viewed
- Order of Pages Viewed
- Landing Page
At this time, Haag-Streit-USA.com does not offer any software downloads. PDF files of product literature are available for download for the visitor convenience.
How to Unsubscribe
Visitors to Haag-Streit-USA, who choose to receive additional information, may also UNSUBSCRIBE using the following metehods.
- Contact the site coordinator by email. (see below)
- Send Postal Mail to Haag-Streit USA marketing.
- Click the unsubscribe button included in every email communication.
- Request your subscription information be deleted by phone.
In addition, a supression list is maintained to insure that unsubscribers are not accidentally recontacted.